Media Registration Delegate Registration Officials/Organisers Registration Business Delegate Registration
Instructions for filling the Online Registration Form
- Online registration is mandatory for all participants (including leaders) of the India Africa Forum Summit 2015. A recent photograph is to be uploaded as part of online registration process. There is no provision of sending hard copy of the registration form and the participants are therefore requested not to send hard copy of the registration form.
- For online registration, participants will be required to log-in using the Login ID and password provided by the IAFS-III Secretariat for their respective country/organization.
- Before filling up the online registration form, the participants should have a digital image or scanned image of his/her recent photograph which is to be uploaded during the online registration process. The image should be a recent [not more than six months old] colour photograph with clear light background in jpg format of above 300 Kb size in 300 dpi resolution. The size of jpg photograph should not be more than 1 Mb.
- Upon successful completion of the online registration, participants will be sent an acknowledgement email with the registration ID and an access key. The email will also provide a link to modify the registered particulars. Participants can modify their particulars entered in online registration using the access key.
- The participants are advised to retain a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference or correspondence, if any.
- The last date of online registration was Wednesday, 7th October 2015. Registration for African Business Delegate is open till 20th October 2015.
- Upon arrival in India, participants will be handed over identification badges for the summit by the Diplomatic Liaison Officer for their country/organization. It is mandatory for participants to have these badges on them at all times, to have access to the Summit venue.